Current PC setup!
Here’s my current rig setup. I've also used referral links to some of the parts, as well. So if you do decide to make a purchase through Amazon, you'll also help support the channel at the same time.
- Video Card (Nvidia GeForce GTX 980)
- Monitor (Asus 24 inch VG248QE Series (144Hz Refresh Rate))
- Keyboard (Razer Black Widow Ultimate)
- Mouse (Logitech Proteus Core) Love this thing.
- Processor (Intel Core i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz)
- Motherboard (ASUS Gryphon Z87 (Intel Z87 Chipset))
- System Memory (16GB DDR3 1600MHz Digital Storm Certified Performance Series)
- Desktop Microphone (Blue Yeti)
- Webcam (Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920)
- Cooling (H20 Stage 2: Corsair H100i 240mm Radiator Liquid CPU Cooler)
- Power Supply (750W EVGA SuperNOVA (750 B1))
- Case (Digital Storm Drone - White)
Secondary (older) PC setup.
This is the rig I've been using for a long time, and it's still what I use for video editing. Moved the good keyboard, mouse, and microphone to my new rig, though.
- Video Card (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti – 2GB – Single Card)
- Keyboard (iBuyPower default piece of junk.)
- Mouse (Dell default terrible mouse.)
- Headset (SADES A30) Cheap, but not ideal.
- Operating System (Windows 8.1 – 64-bit)
- Processor (Intel® Core™ i7 3820 Processor (4x 3.60GHz/10MB L3 Cache))
- Motherboard (Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 — 4x PCI-E 2.0 x16)
- Memory (16 GB [4 GB X4] DDR3-1600 Memory Module – Corsair or Major Brand)
- Power Supply (500 Watt – Standard)
- Processor Cooling (Liquid CPU Cooling System [SOCKET-2011] – Standard 120mm Fan)
- Case (Raidmax Orion Gaming Case – Black)